Tell the world about us
Always wanted to join a leading and innovative company with a great purpose?
Are you passionate about communicating and branding? Do you possess excellent writing and communication skills? Some experience with marketing campaigning and conversion? Understand the different tones of voice to address different market channels effectively? And you want to keep on developing yourself on branding, e-commerce, marketing automation, and content marketing? Then we hope to welcome you in the team of PHIX GENOMICS Inc.
Together with our team, you help us to develop and to maintain the content for our websites for the clinical and for the end-consumer markets, offering our visitors an excellent customer journey and contributing to our marketing campaigns and conversion rates. You will be responsible for producing all sales materials for the services PHIX GENOMICS is offering. You will also be tasked to review and edit our training materials.
Your prime objective is to build market share and success while positioning PHIX as the undisputed leader in the field of genomic diagnostics and other applications. Your lead as communications specialists is of extreme importance for this.
What is the company you will be joining?
You will be joining PHIX GENOMICS, a start-up and rapidly developing company, bringing genomics innovations to the Philippines and SE Asia. As a company, we want to help people to improve their quality of life and health. Our services are offered to healthcare practitioners, to end-consumers and to research institutes. Our business lines are Clinical Diagnostics and Educational Services, Life and Health diagnostics, Research and Genomics Tooling.
Company culture and values
We typically don’t focus on telling you how to do your job, we prefer to talk about results and quality. And we appreciate it very much, when you tell us what to do, as you are the specialist. We will be quite direct in our mutual feed-backs, to achieve the best of our personal performances. As a full member of the team, you are expected to contribute in the same way. We are in start-up modus, implying sometimes daily needs may affect your working priorities. We expect you to have the flexibility to balance your short- and long-term objectives wisely.
What is the working location and what are the office hours?
Our office is located in Greenbelt Village, Makati, but we are flexible as working from home is also an option. The position is a full-time job, but a part-time or consulting based working relationship can be discussed as well. We are also flexible in terms of office hours, as we are not in the typical 9 to 5 operating modus.
What can we offer you?
- Personal growth and optimal use of your talents by our coaching and guidance
- A position in which you can really mean something to our clients and visitors
- The freedom to grow and develop your role
- A starting salary of PHP 25.000 – PHP 50.000, depending on experience and education
- Secondary employee benefits, like flexible working hours and working from home opportunity
- A temporary contract, with the intention to convert this into a fixed employment contract
Who are you?
- You are commercially and result-driven, capable of working under high pressure
- You believe in what you are doing, you take on responsibility and you are an achiever
- You are driven to help people to do better
- You always seek to connect stakeholders and your colleagues’ interests
- You are self-propelling, and a team-player at the same time
- You have a relevant educational background, and proven working experience in marketing
- Preferably, you have existing working experience in an innovative healthcare and/or technology-driven environment
- Also preferably, you are experienced in using CMS type of systems, WordPress in particular. SEO optimized writing has no secrets for you, and you have a talent for graphical design
- Obviously, you are a pleasant and cheerful person 😉
Did we raise your interest?
Ready to take the next step in your career and profession? Interested to take on this opportunity to work with a leading and innovative company with a great purpose?
Well then, APPLY! Send us your application and cv (Contact Us) and we will contact you asap.
Want to learn more first? Don’t hesitate to contact Jeffrey Seitz on + 63 977 034 9700